Are our twenties THE most defining decade of adulthood? I’d argue so!
Today’s guest is a fellow 20-something Sian McKeever - authenticity & empowerment coach, content creator and award winning illustrator and designer. (I’d add IG “influencer” in the self-development & spirituality space, though I’m not sure how much she loves that term ;)
On this special episode we both share 5 key lessons that we have learned in our twenties and 1 “lesson” that we are very much in the thick of, right now. This is quite simply, real & unfiltered chat, with some deep and meaningful moments and a good laugh too!
Here is a summary of the 10 lessons mentioned!
Share this to your IG stories and copy in your favourite lesson!
- Being spiritual doesn’t mean you are immune to making mistakes
- We experience our life predominantly through our mind, therefore mindset work is absolutely crucial to our wellbeing, success and happiness
- Feeling deeply is a strength
- Even when life feels really hard, you can always find something to be grateful for, and gratitude is absolutely key to happiness
- Being polarising helps you attract what is for you
- Therapy can be a very worthwhile investment in yourself
- Do they make your nervous system feel at peace? (Trust your body’s signals)
- Spending time single is so insightful and valuable; don’t rush into another relationship just because you’re feeling lonely or feel like it's the ‘rite of passage’ for your age group
- Be careful what you consume, especially trending content
- Maybe don't agree to go out with any other guy who lives in a cupboard
You can connect with myself and Sian on the links below:
Music by: Flood (Instrumental) by RYYZN https://soundcloud.com/ryyzn
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0